Tuesday, March 30

The first blog!

A reviewer blog has been something I have wanted to do for some time. I've been talking about it with Jenn and we both decided to give it a shot together. I hope you enjoy.

Currently I'm reading a few books. 2 are ones I'm judging for RomCon. I'm also reading the first novel in Larissa Ione Demonica series called Pleasure Unbound. I'm really like the book so far in that it has new elements to paranormal romance that I haven't read before. A full review will come when I'm finished the book.

If you have any suggestions or comments please leave them.
We (Jenn and I) are learning as we go. We are not the most technically inclined people.

2 comments:

Amanda Leigh said...

Congrats on your blog! The best advice I can give to you is make it how you want it. It should reflect your personal tastes and voices. Also if you need help, fellow bloggers are out there and most are very helpful people. I've only been doing this for a few months myself and have had so much support from all the other book bloggers. If you have any questions feel free to shoot them my way or find other bloggers whose sites you like the looks of. :)

We HEART reading said...

Thank you so much for the advice and the support!
Aubrey