Thursday, June 10

The Dead Girl's Dance

Photobucket

This is the second book in the Morganville Vampire series. I really enjoyed the first book, Glass Houses and I am participating in a Young Adult challenge, so I figured I would give it a shot. This book takes place after the attack on Clare and the Glass House, and the action starts right away. Shane's father has come back to town, and he remembers everything. He brings a group of people with him in hopes to start a vampire killer group. But it quickly takes a turn for the worse, and they start attacking Clare, Eve and Michael.

Eve and Shane finally find out Michael's secret when Shane's dad 'kills' him. A vampire is found dead, and a manhunt has started for the group. Shane also finds himself accused of killing the vamp. When the mayor's daughter gets kidnapped, everything changes, even Michael does something unthinkable to help bring down Shane's dad.

I LOVED this book. I didn't think it could get better than the first one, but I was wrong. I think this series is awesome because it has a different spin on the vampire genre. I think every YA reader would love this series, and I think even fans of supernatural books in general will enjoy it. I give this book a Photobucket. I really recommend it. Can't wait to read the next one!


Photobucket

No comments: