Tuesday, June 1

Teaser Tuesday (7)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author ,too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.


"So, you think we should have Naked Happy Fun Time because I didn't get to see all of your moves?" I said, barely able to contain a giggle fit as he backed me against the counter.

pg 45 Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men by Molly Harper

Please comment on what you are reading with a teaser quote as well.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

ooh..nice teaser! I have this book in my huge TBR pile!

We HEART reading said...

Jenn and I are both reading it so wait for our reviews. We want to have one book a month that we both read and review to see how our tastes our different. The first book was awesome. I loved it! Super funny!