Monday, May 17

Definitely Dead

definitely dead Pictures, Images and Photos

This is the sixth book in the Sookie series. I found this book action packed as well. Sookie finds herself dating a new beau, Quinn a weretiger. Bill and Eric are extremely jealous of Quinn and Sookie finds the trying to get her attention.

Sookie has to go visit the Queen of Lousiana because the Queen's lover(Sookie's cousin) died and left everything to Sookie. Before Sookie even leaves, there is a dead half demon on her property. Sookie is attacked many times throughout the book, and is pretty much always in the centre of the action.

We find out a tidbit about Bill that makes me dislike him even more. The show makes him seem like such an awesome guy, when it's truly not the case at all. I am really enjoying the relationship between Sookie and Quinn. He seems like a good match for her, and I love that he is a supernatural being. I can't wait for the next book.

I would give this book Photobucket. It kept me glued to the book. It had enough romance that I enjoyed it, but was completely action packed. I love a good supernatual book!

Photobucket

No comments: