Wednesday, May 5

Glass Houses

Photobucket

I'm a sucker for vampire books(pun not intended). I had heard about this series from many different people, and they all said it was awesome. The book follows Claire, a sixteen year old college student. She is very gifted and decided to come to Morganville for college.

The first chapter, Claire gets her clothes stolen and beat up. She got the wrong person on her bad side, and it seems she won't be able to go back to her dorm. She starts looking for a new place, and finds an ad for the Glass House. She goes to check the place out and meets Eve and Shane. She instantly becomes friends with them. Once she gets semi approval from Michael, she starts living there.

It seems Morganville is pretty much run by vampires. If you do not have protection from a certain vampire, then you are fair game. There is a lot of trouble coming for Claire since she pissed off Monica, who is pretty high up in that town.

There are lots of surprises and a decent amount of action. I also liked how it wasn't a typical vampire story, I loved that they didn't have affinities. I didn't want to put the book down. It held my attention, and I caanot wait for the next book. I would give it Photobucket.

Photobucket

No comments: