Tuesday, May 18

Review~*~ Lois Lane Tells All by Karen Hawkins



Mass Market Paperback: 379 pages
Publisher: Pocket Star; Original edition (March 30, 2010)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1416560270
ISBN-13: 978-1416560272

I read this book in 2 days and the only reason it was two days was because I had to sleep. I absolutely loved it! It had just enough physcial tension between the two main characters that made you want to keep reading to find out what happens. Both main characters were introduced in the first book Talk of the Town. Mark Tremayne is just in town to help his sister get the newspaper off the ground. He never expects to run into the likes of Susan Collins. Susan, is worried that Mark will leave and break her heart.

Their relationship is cute and "normal" in that its not about frills or expensive gifts. It is about two people who don't believe they will ever find someone to spend the rest of their life with. Each one has a lot to learn about each other but as well as themselves. Its a feel good relationship.

Once again their is a mystery that the Murder Mystery Club is involved with and this brings more joy and laughter to reading this novel. I just really enjoyed reading it. It was an excellent escape of the daily stresses that have been going on in my life lately. I loved how nerdy Mark was and how Susan was just as dorky in comparing him to Clark Kent.

I cannot wait till the next book in this series. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of Karen Hawkins' books. I will recommend this book to many. I give it a solid 5 out of 5

No comments: