Monday, May 10

Monday Musings



Musing Mondays is a weekly event hosted by Just One More Page... Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post:


Do you have to carve out time in your day for reading (due to work and other obligations), or does your reading just happen naturally? (Question courtesy of MizB.)

Before going back to work I would read whenever I had a chance. Which was quite frequently. A lot of the time I read while nursing my daughter or when she's sleeping. I have always read before bed since I was very young. I always read in the tub once the kids are in bed as well.

Now that I've gone back to work I think I'm going to have to come up with a "reading time" so that I can read the books I want to read. I do not have to read to write certain reviews because I haven't been asked to write any yet but I'm hoping as time goes on the blog gets more traffic and authors/publishers ask me to write reviews for them so I want to start a habit of reading now.

No comments: