Sunday, May 2

The Reckoning

Photobucket

I really like Kelley Armstrong as an author overall. I had read The Summoning first, and fell in love with the Darkest Powers trilogy. Then I gave her adult series a shot, and I loved it just as much.

The Darkest Powers Trilogy revolve around a group of supernatural teens who are learning how to use their powers. In the previous books you found out that the Edison Group was trying to hold them hostage to try and learn about and control their powers. They escaped a couple times, and have had some rough times.

I can't really get into a lot without spoiling parts of the series. I really recommend this series. It is a young adult series, but I think it's a lot better done then most young adult books. I would give this book Photobucket as it has a lot of elements that I love in a book. It was an excellent supernatural pick.

Photobucket

No comments: