Tuesday, May 25

Review ~*~ Welcome to Serenity by Sherryl Woods



Mass Market Paperback: 384 pages
Publisher: Mira; Reprint edition (February 1, 2010)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0778329623
ISBN-13: 978-0778329626

I loved this book (I know I have been saying that a lot lately but I really did!) I love small town series but even more I love small town series set in the south. I think in a past life I was a Southern Belle! Truly! Welcome to Serenity is the 4th novel in the Sweet Magnolia series. The heroine has been made an honorary Sweet Magnolia after working with Maggie, Dana Sue and Helen for years. She, like a lot of women today can't find a good guy for the life of them. When they have one they try to push him away. The hero of this novel had his work cut out for him.

Jeanette Brioche is strong on the outside but hurting on the inside. Tom McDonald is the new city planner. Tom wants Jeanette from the beginning but he has to make her believe in them. The novel shows how both Tom and Jeanette deal with relationships, family, work and friends. The usual Sweet Magnolia suspects are present- Dana Sue and her husband Ronnie; Helen and her husband Erik; and Maddie and her husband Cal.

This 4th installment was very well written with great charm and wit. It is a must read for all Sherryl Woods fans. It is another "feel good" novel where you feel happy and alive after reading it. I give it 5 out of . This novel will be a well loved re-read for me along with the other novels in the series.

No comments: