Thursday, April 1

Challenges I'm Participating In.

April NAC Mini-Challenge
Deadline Dames vs. Fangs, Fur & Fey
Hosted by: Literary Escapism -
Dates: April 1, 2010-April 30, 2010
Goal: Read up to 5 new and different authers from either list.

I'm planning on reading:
Jenna Black
Keri Arthur
Toni Andrews
Carrie Ryan
Jill Myles


Debut Urban Fantasy Challenge 2010
Hosted by: Dark Faerie Tales -

Dates: January 2010-December 2010
Goal: To read 15 debut urban fantasy novels in 2010

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

Debut Paranormal Romance Challenge 2010
Hosted by: Dark Faerie Tales -
Dates: January 2010-December 2010
Goal: To read 10 debut paranormal romance novels in 2010

1. Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs by Molly Harper
2. Witch Fire by Anya Bast
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.


2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.

--Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post. To learn how to sign up without having a blog, click here.

2. I chose Supersize level: 75 Young Adult Novels

3. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.

4. Challenge hosted by: Home Girl's Book Blog -

1. Intensely Alice by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor.
2. Taken by Norah McClintock
3. Dark Visions by L.J Smith
4. Moonlight by Rachel Hawthorne
5. Ex-mas by Kate Brian
6. Skinny by Ibi Kasilk
7. Fallen by Lauren Kate
8. Full Moon by Rachel Hawthorne
9. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
10. Firespell by Chloe Neill
11. Boys That Bite by Mari Mancusi
12. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvator
13. Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
14. Burned by P.C. Cast
15. The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
16. Glass Houses by Rachel Caine
17. The Dead Girls's Dance by Rachel Caine
18. Spirit Bound by Rachel Mead

5 comments:

Amanda Leigh said...

Yay for spreading the addiction! LOL I'm really excited about the April Challenge. The other two will be a lot of fun too. That way I'll make sure I actually read more of the books as they come out instead of waiting for a few more years like I usually do.

We HEART reading said...

I will be posting my tomorrow! My eyes are stinging. Should go to bed. Reading and cleaning. Good choices Jenn!

We HEART reading said...

I'm excited! Those were all new authors that I have never read before!

Book of Secrets said...

Those are impressive challenges! How many books do you read each month? I'm doing good to read ten. I'm a SAHM too, but reading during the day is difficult! There's a crisis every 10 seconds. LOL! Good luck with your challenges!

We HEART reading said...

Personally it varies for me. I've read almost 30 books Jan-March. But sometimes I read more in a week one month, and not the next LOL. Thanks for the support.
-Jenn