Tuesday, April 13

Teaser Tuesday



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author ,too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




My teaser

It was a bribe, pure and simple. Her hunger to finally be accepted and valued as a cardinal urged her to accept the offer and not look back.
pg. 79 Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh


Please comment on what you are reading with a teaser quote as well.

3 comments:

Krystal said...

I want to play! Here is my quote!

I was too close, so to close,but the blade was firm against his neck. I could feel the skin give a little under the blade tip and knew I had bloodied him. I hadn't meant too; I was just to rushed to be careful. But he didn't know that and nothing convinces people you mean business like their own blood.

A Caress of Twilight
Laurell K Hamilton.

This is reread for me actually but I love the merry Gentry series so much.It was hard to find one quote that didn't give away to much or wasn't full of sex lol

We HEART reading said...

I haven't read it yet! Its on my shelf to be read! Thank you for commenting!

Krystal said...

you will love it! A totally awesome series