Wednesday, April 28

Waiting on Wednesday (2)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly Meme started by Breaking the Spine. It is a feature that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating



I did not start reading Lisa Kleypas by way of her historical romances like most people. I wasn't the biggest fan of historical romances. Once I read the first book in the Hathaway series called Mine Till Midnight I was completely hooked. I love all the characters she introducted and couldn't wait to read the rest in the series.

The fourth Hathaway novel comes out May 25 and I'm anxiously awaiting to see how Leo Hathaway is portrayed in this novel. He has been shown as a complete rake in the first 3 novels. I love how all the characters are a bit quirky and very much out of the ordinary. They are spunky and don't fit the mould of the time perioud.

What's your "waiting on" pick this week?

No comments: