Sunday, April 18

Dead to the World

Photobucket

Publisher:Berkley Mass Market
The following ISBNs are associated with this title:
ISBN - 10:0441012183
ISBN - 13:9780441012183

This is the fourth book in the Sookie Stackhouse series. I fell in love with the television show True Blood first, and decided to read the books after. I found as good as the show is, the books are way better. If you're a fan of supernatural books, this series is the one for you. Harris certainly caters to all fans with a little bit of everything.

We are introduced to witches and faeries(briefly) in this book. Evil witches erase Eric's memory, and he stays with Sookie for protection. You can see the bond between Sookie and Eric forming in this book. She also finally falls for him, and Eric finally gets what he was been trying to get for quite some time.

There is lots of action, and one huge battle scene. I won't talk about the outcome, because I don't want to ruin the book for people who haven't read it yet. But this book was by far my favourite in the series.I can't wait to get the next book in the series and to see where Harris takes Sookie next!

I would rate this book Photobucket.

No comments: