Friday, April 23

Rogue

Photobucket
Publisher:Mira
The following ISBNs are associated with this title:
ISBN - 10:0778329143
ISBN - 13:9780778329145

I read Stray, the first book in the Shifters series not that long ago, and I fell in love with the series. The series follows Faythe Sanders, a female werecat. She is the daughter of the Alpha of her pack. In Rogue, Faythe finds herself back with her ex fiancee Marc, and is now an enforcer.

Strays(humans that are turned into werecats by bites or scratches from a werecat) are turning up dead, and their deaths are suspicious. At the same time, Faythe starts receiving weird phone calls from her ex, Andrew.

The pack receives some startling information about who exactly is killing the strays, and the hunt is on. Faythe also finds out some scary and shocking information about why Andrew is contacting her, and finds herself in a heap of trouble.

This book was action packed, and had the perfect amount of romance. It was a refresher in the supernatural genre, as I haven't seen a werecat series before. It was also awesome to see such a strong female lead. I would definitely recommend this series, and I cannot wait to get my hands on the next book in the series.

I would give this book Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Book Lover said...

The book loos great!